Saturday, May 7, 2011

Image...it's a scary thing to manage.

New revelation: I always choose photographs of myself that I think make me look hot, smart, fun, adventurous, etc...

In case you don't believe me, check out the plethora of profile pictures on my Facebook. My most recent is posing with a statue of Albert Einstein, for crying out loud!

The funny part is, I don't think I'm very photogenic. I rarely like a picture of myself. So, I posted one on this blog to show you that I'm not totally obsessed with making myself look good.

Here's the explanation of this photograph:


My husband and I were on a whale-watching trip in Puerto Vallarta when he took this picture. I dislike the fact that my mouth is gaping like I'm trying to catch a whale with it.

But, even posting it makes me feel a little more human and a little less image-conscious. So there it is for you. I hope you still love me, gaping and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment