Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My new friend

It happens often to me. Normally, I'm speechless for a few minutes, although this time it was a few days.

I came across beautiful words put together by a beautiful artist who captivated millions with her stories.

She captivates me with the letters on a page that create sheer wonder in my soul...

Oh, that I could become a wordsmith of the calibre of Lucy Maud Montgomery. Her words will last forever...

These are the new ones that I re-discovered this week:

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds."

Not only am I captivated by the words, but by the life that is led by someone who lives them out...I see that person as someone who makes the most of opportunities ...someone who appreciates ...someone who enjoys ...someone who exudes.

Maybe a little bit like experiencing every moment between eternity and where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment